Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Heart Melted

My heart melted last night. Brady loves to Face Time with Brad's parents. I think Grandma and Grandpa love it just as much. I've said it before, but we are so lucky to have them close. Brady sees them frequently and gets so excited to see them. Brad's mom watched him last Saturday for a while during the day. When she pulled up, he ran to the window and was waving and said hi approximately 100 times in a row. It makes me so happy so see him so happy. I wish he had the same relationship with my parents, but being 2 1/2 hours away, he just doesn't see them as much.

So last night they were on Face Time just chatting away. It was time for a bath so they were saying their good-byes. Brady then proceeds to say "hug," and picks up the phone and hugs it. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I think I may have had tears in my eyes. This is the sort of thing that makes me want to have 10 more babies. Just kidding...sort of...

Brady is also apparently in to taking pictures now. We really need to take advantage of this phase. He got a fireman's hat for Christmas, and was playing with it the other night. Brad told him he wanted to take a picture of him with his hat on. Brady goes and stands next to Brad, looks straight in to the camera and says, "Cheese!". He was all in to it, posing, making different faces, etc. Seriously, the kid cracks me up. Watch out. He'll be doing his own selfies in no time!

Here are a couple pics for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment