Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What I Wore - a favorite and something new

I just wanted to share a couple outfits from this week. One is a favorite of mine and the other is something new. I found the inspiration for the new outfit from Pinterest (of course). I was going for a combo of these two:

 

And here is my try at it:



















 
 
 
 
 
Gingham Button-Up: Target, Navy Blazer: Target, Jeggings: Kohls (LC line)
This entire outfit cost me around $50 total!
 
Here is one of my favorite outfits at the moment. I love all of the pieces in it and wear them frequently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blouse: Loft, Mustard Cardigan: Target, Burgundy Pants: Loft, Necklace: Kohls (LC)
 
I'm so happy I picked up this blouse before it sold out! I paid full price, but with as many times as I've worn it, I would say I got my money's worth with this one. I got the mustard cardigan from Target when it was on sale for $15. I actually have this cardigan in black and grey as well. I love the boyfriend fit, and they are light weight enough to wear for most of the year here in the Midwest. I can't say enough great things about these pants. The fit is great and they go with almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment