Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Bedroom Furniture

This is going to be short. I am crazy busy at work right now. We are in the midst of hiring approximately 20 new people. Yours truly is in charge of screening resumes, scheduling interviews, background and reference checks, offer letters, among other things. I'm lucky to even have a break right now to type this.

We had an exciting weekend. Our new bedroom furniture was delivered on Saturday! Hello king-sized bed. I love it, and am so happy that the comforter we picked out matches perfectly. I don't have a picture of the dresser, but it matches the nightstands. Since I have OCD, we will be spreading out the décor on the wall above the bed, even though Brad doesn't want to. We also apparently need king-sized pillows which I didn't even realize existed.


 
 
And just for fun here is a picture of Brady from Sunday. He loves wearing Brad's hats!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment