Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Funny

I was thinking last night about what I was going to put in my 5 on Friday, but then something really funny happened this morning, so I decided to do a Friday Funny instead.

It's snowing...again...that could be the Friday Funny by itself, but don't worry there's more. Just like the American figure skater last night, I fell on my ass/left hip this morning in the daycare parking lot. I wish I had a video or picture to show you, because that would be even funnier. Good thing I have a little padding, and thank God I wasn't carrying Brady at the time, because holy shoot I fell hard. 

But with the figure skater as my inspiration, I sat there for a minute, composed myself, got up gingerly, brushed myself off, and carried on with my morning. Of course I didn't have thousands of people cheering me on, but that's probably for the better. Spring, please feel free to come any time now. This winter shit is getting old!

This is pretty much what I looked like this morning -

No comments:

Post a Comment