Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday


Happy Friday!

1. We like to have dance parties at our house. Brady especially likes them. Bruno Mars is one of our favorites. If anyone is interested in going to Chicago to see him on June 20th, let me know. Needless to say, we thoroughly enjoyed the half time show of the Superbowl. If it wasn't for the half time show, we probably would've stopped watching. That was the most boring Superbowl ever! For your viewing pleasure, here is Brady clapping and dancing along. Sorry it goes sideways in the middle.


2. The Luke Bryan concert was last night. It was as good as expected. He can shake it for me any time. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 



3. Anxiety is a real thing, and it sucks. 

4. I took a vacation day today.  I've been very unproductive, but I've loved every second of being home with Brady. It's making me re-think what I said about not being able to be a stay-at-home mom. I just love his age right now. He is talking more and able to tell me what he wants, yet still loves giving hugs, blowing kisses and cuddling with mommy. As I'm typing this he's pretending to talk to his cousin, Blake, on the phone.  He's starting to play some on his own, so I get a little bit of a break every once in a while. Which, let's be honest, we all need a few minutes to be an adult after playing with trucks, animal puzzles, and lego towers all day.

5. The Little Mermaid was on TV while we ate lunch today. I was way more excited about it than Brady. I love Disney movies. I was singing along to all the songs. It's amazing what you remember from your childhood. It also amazes me that the old Disney Movies (Cinderella, Dumbo, Peter Pan), Mickey Mouse, Curious George, etc. are just as popular today as they were when we were kids, or even when our parents were kids. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment