Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Follow-Up Appointment

I've planned on returning to work next week assuming all was well with my recovery. I figured I'd ease back into it with a short week. Since I have never been through this before, I wanted to make sure I had a check-up before going back to work just to make sure everything was healing correctly. Fortunately, everything looks great and is healing perfectly. Unfortunately, I have hemorrhoids. That would explain the uncomfortable feeling! I thought I was still sore from the tearing and stitches. I now have a prescription (for what, I'm not even going to say) so hopefully that will help. So...I guess I'm going back to work next week. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that yet.

On another note, Claire would have been 3 weeks today. We went to the cemetery yesterday to decide on the color and design of Claire's headstone. Not something you ever imagine yourself doing. We decided on everything except for the saying that we want to include. I've done some googling but in the end we decided it needs to be something more personal. I'm sure I'll blog about it when we finally decide.

We love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment