Monday, June 6, 2011

Full Term

I am officially full term today! Claire Bear feel free to come at any time now. We can't wait to meet you. Even though our time together will be short, we are going to make the most of every second! Plus, this 90-100 degree heat is unbearable when pregnant.

I can't really explain why, but I bought two maternity tops today. I don't have much that fits me right now, and I'm getting so sick of wearing the same thing every week or every other week. Maybe it's just a little retail therapy, who knows. My justification is that I will be able to wear them for future pregnancies, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say except that you and Claire are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you and Clare.

    ReplyDelete