Thursday, June 9, 2011

Claire's Arrival

Well, I think I jinxed myself by posting about being full term. My water broke Tuesday morning around 3AM. After 23 hours of labor and almost 4 hours of pushing with a few breaks in between, Claire was born sleeping on 6/08 at 2:06AM. Her heart was not strong enough to make it through the long labor. She weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 inches long. She was beautiful. I will post more when I am ready, but I just wanted to update everyone. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers along the way.

11 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you. You are in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love coming to you all from your June 08 friends. Take care, we're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you. sending many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love and peace goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending thoughts, prayers and peace to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many prayers, thoughts, hugs and love go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course she was beautiful. I'm so sorry her time with you was so tragically short.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Wishing you love and strength.

    ReplyDelete