Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Overwhelmed

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. That is not my intention. I would love to do a post a day, but that's just not going to happen. Honestly, I've been a little overwhelmed lately. I'm struggling with juggling work and family. I thought work was starting to slow down a little bit, but turns out it's not. I've hardly even taken a lunch break the last week and a half. I don't see any signs of things slowing down any time in the near future either. Until they do, I will probably be slacking in the blogging department.

Home has been crazy lately too. March madness has taken over, especially since the Cyclones are still in it. I'm currently winning my work bracket. Woot Woot! I have had a few doctor appointments of my own, and Brady has ANOTHER ear infection. Unbelievable. We have an appointment with the ENT on April 8th. We will be pushing for tubes. Something has to be done. Brady cannot live his life with ear pain everyday. It's unhealthy.

I had a 2 hour glucose tolerance test on Friday and an appointment yesterday to review the results. After they blew my veins - I am still bruised from the blood draws - I passed the test! No high numbers! That was such a huge relief. I will continue to watch what I eat, but I believe I have narrowed down the foods that give me high blood sugar and will avoid them from here on out. I don't have to see my endocrinologist for 3 years, unless I fail the pregnancy glucose tolerance test. I'll have to find something other than Cheerios and crackers to help with the horrible nausea next time around.

GO CYCLONES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment