Friday, June 22, 2012

2 Weeks

I can't believe Brady is 2 weeks old today! I also can't believe I've been off work for 2 weeks already and have to go back in 8. It's going to be SO hard leaving him. I need to keep pushing working part-time with Brad. I think I'll have a better chance with that once all of our major house projects are done, so maybe I should be pushing him to get those done ASAP!

Like I've said before, I don't like posting a million pictures on Facebook, so I guess I'll be posting them here. The amount of pictures we've taken of him already are ridiculous!

I call this his Al Bundy look.


 Finally caught him smiling


Sleeping and holding mommy's hand


2 comments:

  1. he is just beautiful! Many Many congrats for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful! Congrats to you both on your rainbow baby! My rainbow baby helped to heal my broken heart. I hope yours helps you along the way, also.

    ReplyDelete