Thursday, May 29, 2014

He Knows

I have probably said this about every stage, but I am loving this stage for Brady right now. We're able to have simple conversations with him. Sometimes I just can't handle the sweetness. Completely randomly last night Brady said, "Go see Claire Bear." I died. I love that he knows her, and points her out in pictures, and likes going to visit her. She will always be a part of our family. We will talk about her and visit her frequently. All of our children will know about their big sister, Claire.

She was probably fresh on his mind because we went to see her on Memorial Day. Here is a picture of Brady saying hi to her. I still get emotional going to the cemetery. And even more so now that Brady says bye to her and blows her kisses. This might sound cheesy to some people, but I truly believe that he and Claire have a special connection (more so than just sharing a birthday), that he knows more about her than we think. She was the angel that gave him to us.



On another note, Brad and I had a wonderful time in Hawaii. It was totally worth the plane ride. It really wasn't even that bad. Brady was so spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa that he didn't even care that we were gone! I'll try to post more about our trip later. The weather is finally nice and we plan to spend as much time outside as possible.

I'll leave you with a selfie. We're getting family pictures taken this weekend so I hope he'll smile for those like he does when we're playing around at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment