Friday, May 25, 2012

He's Dropped

I know I haven't blogged in a bit. We had a very busy May complete with 3 baby showers, 2 for us and 1 for Brad's cousin. They were all wonderful! We also did the Heart Walk again this year. They do a tribute tree every year and this year the tree was in honor of Claire. They had a little story about her and a quote from me. It was so nice and very emotional. I also had an emotional Mother's Day. We went to visit Claire and I was a wreck. I didn't imagine I would be like that, but it's hard thinking about what Mother's Day would have been like sharing it with our baby girl. I miss her.

I am now officially 36 weeks pregnant, and this guy has definitely dropped. I've had a few comments just today at work about him dropping and "I don't think you're going to make it 2 or 3 more weeks." What do they know, but these comments kind of freak me out, because it hasn't 100% sunk in yet that any time I will be going into labor and getting to bring a baby home from the hospital this time. I'm nervous, but I'm so ready to meet our little guy. 37 weeks would be ideal, but with his largeness, I think we'd be just fine if he came any time now. The nesting will be in full force this weekend! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I have tears for you. You deserve this so much. Enjoy your soon to come new, amazing life.

    ReplyDelete