Monday, April 2, 2012

Nothing is ever easy

I failed the 3-hour glucose tolerance test, pretty badly actually. I have started the low carb, low sugar diet, and honestly it kind of sucks. The limitations on what I can and can't eat are crazy. I feel bad for Brad because he does not need to lose any weight, but I also refuse to make two separate meals every night.

I think I'm making it worse on myself because I'm frustrated about it, but I will do whatever I need to do in order to get Brady home and healthy. At this point I'm ready for him to be here. I know it's too early and really I don't want him to be here until he's full term, but I'm so over being pregnant. I will have been pregnant for 18 of the last 21 months!

I will post about my journey with gestational diabetes and maybe even post some of the meal/snack ideas that I ended up liking (if there are any!).

1 comment: