Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank God!

Our screening went great on Friday! I can't even begin to express my relief. The nuchal fold measurement was 1.8. We were shooting for anything under 2.5, so we're ecstatic with that number! Everything is looking great so far. Of course, it's too early to see if there are 4 heart chambers, but I'll take what I can get right now. This should get me through until 20 weeks when we will find out about the heart. Baby was measuring 4 days ahead, but not enough for them to move up my due date. He/She had the hiccups and was bouncing up and down and opening and closing his/her mouth. It was so amazing! I do have an anterior placenta again, so that explains my craziness with not finding the heartbeat on the doppler. I'll try again this week now that I'm a little further along. Here's a picture. It's from my phone, so it's small. I'll try to upload the actual picture sometime this week.

1 comment: