Friday, September 9, 2011

3 Months

I can't believe it's been 3 months already. I made it through yesterday surprisingly well. I truly think I get a little better every day. Claire's headstone was put in this week. What perfect timing! We went to see Claire tonight and it looks great. We feel like she sends us little signs quite often. Tonight, while we were visiting her, it started raining. We think she was trying to show us a rainbow again, but we never did see it.

Speaking of rainbows, 3 months was when we were told we could start trying again. Well, we've wasted no time. We decided that we're in the "we'll see what happens" camp. It's pretty exciting, but nerve-wracking. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high though. We know Claire is watching over us.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures. And oh yeah...GO CYCLONES!!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful headstone and beautiful pic of your little family. I thought about your little girl on her 3 month birthday.

    I cannot wait to hear good news from you very soon. I hope you blog for Claire's baby sister or brother as well. I am sure your readers would love to share in the experience that you guys deserve so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie, she's beautiful. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these photos. They're beautiful! Look at her head of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture. I just wanted to say I still think about you often and hope you are doing well. I saw the go cyclones! I didn't know you were a cyclone or a cyclone fan!!! I am an Iowa State Alum!

    ReplyDelete