Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come

So today was another sad day, my birthday. I would have loved to spend the day playing with my baby girl, but it wasn't meant to be that way. Instead we spent the afternoon at Brad's company picnic, which was a good time, then we went out for dinner.

My grandparents sent me a card that couldn't have been more perfect. I'll admit it made me cry. My grandma likes to underline lines of the card for emphasis. You know how grandmas are. :) But one of the lines she underlined made me smile. "Some of your best joys are yet to come." This is something I need to keep telling myself everyday. We will have more babies and they will be healthy and we will get to share all the milestones with them. Claire is our best joy, but there will be more to come! Thank you grandma and grandpa for the perfect card.

1 comment:

  1. so true. Girl you have me crying with every post. The best is yet to come, this is true and I cannot wait to follow it! ;)

    ReplyDelete