Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Strength

My husband is my strength. The day we got confirmation that our daughter had HLHS, he said to me, "This happened to us because we are strong enough to make it through." He is so right. I've had days where I can't believe this is happening, and want to just start over, but he's been so positive and optimistic through everything so far, that's it's really helped me to be a stronger person. I know when the time comes for our daughter to be born and to have her first surgery, he will be there as optimistic and strong as ever. I couldn't do it without him. He's my rock.

I know this has happened to us for a reason. God chose us, because we have the strength, support and resources to get through this no matter what happens. We are truly blessed. The thoughts and prayers and kind words that we've received so far are more than I ever dreamed of. There are so many amazing people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment